Clue Room Crew Member
A Clue Room Crew member presents a positive first impression of the Clue Room’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
A Crew member must be able to carry natural conversation with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additionally, the Crew member cares for our Guests by performing light housekeeping duties and ensures restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly. As a member of an energetic team, the Crew member may also need to answer the phones and complete booking of reservations when needed. Availability must include weekdays, week nights and weekends. Crew members must also be able re-set game rooms with a consistent 100% degree of accuracy. Upon starting employment, a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement is required.
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to the briefing room and remind them that restrooms are available.
- Answer incoming calls to the Clue Room and provide appropriate service.
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests.
- Observant to Guests’ needs throughout live escape experience to ensure they receive high quality service.
- Protect Clue Room facilities and guests by adhering to safety policies and cleanliness checklists.
- Help all Crew members by re-setting game rooms and cleaning chalk boards if necessary.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manage the flow of Guests into the briefing room, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Must be able to clearly communicate Guests’ needs to managers and other Crew members.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests.
- Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
- Must be able to carry props and supplies (10-30 lbs.)
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team.
- Passion for providing extraordinary service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire for learning.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including all weekends.
- Prior customer service experience is a plus.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must possess great Guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreement is required.
Clue Crew top skills & proficiencies:
- Understanding of confidentiality for company proprietary assets and customer information
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- High Energy
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication