On April 26, the Tri-County Health Department (Arapahoe, Adams, and Douglas County), announced the change to Level 2 to ‘Safer-at-Home’ until May 8th. On May 9th, The Clue Room can open “operating Under Safer-At-Home Order, Retail and Personal Services can open if implementing best practices.” Therefore, The Clue Room has developed our Health and Safety Protocol outlining our extra measures for our opening on Saturday, May 9th.
The Clue Room’s Health and Safety Protocol:
- All games are private, meaning only you and your teammates are in the game room.
- Only one game will run on the hour and another game at the half hour. No groups larger than 10 participants.
- Games must be booked in advance, so call ahead to schedule same day games.
- Gather your group outside 15 minutes before start time. Once your group is complete, ring the doorbell and we will bring you inside and directly to your game room. Members not participating in the game will not be permitted inside.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR A MASK. Any member not wearing a mask for the entire time inside The Clue Room facility will not be permitted to play and will be asked to leave.
- All employees will wear protective masks, gloves, and eyewear for all customer interactions and during sanitation and cleaning processes.
- Please leave all personal belongings, including cellphones, inside their vehicles.
- Restrooms are no longer be open to the public. We recommend using it before arriving to The Clue Room.
- All games and frequently touched items (doorknobs and handles) will be throughly sanitized before and after each game.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer to customers before they enter their game.
- To limit the amount of contact, customers will not be permitted inside the building until game start time.
- Our staff will maintain a 6-foot distance with all customers and other employees.
- We recommend any participant who is considered at-risk or feeling sick not participate. However, don’t forget about our Digital Escape Games that provide the same Clue Room fun in the same or separate households.
Please, we ask that if you or a group member have any concerns or questions to contact The Clue Room via phone at 303.955.1722.
Please help us keep our customers and staff safe by following our protocol. The safety and health of our customers and staff is the most important to us and we appreciate you continuing your support of our small business.
- News, Safety at The Clue Room
- April 30, 2020